Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Single Black Mother Says Her Kids Were Kicked Out Of Christian School Because She ‘Committed Adultery’
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of – The Gift of Dreams
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rappers Doing Good: T.I. Partners With Georgia Church To Bail Out 23 Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- EXCLUSIVE: Tichina Arnold Wants You To Come Visit Her In ‘The Neighborhood’
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com