Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russell Westbrook No Longer A Washington Wizard
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – Living Guilt Free
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – What Does Your Heart Reveal?
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- What’s The Tea: US Basketball Team Loses To France Ending A 25 Game Winning Streak
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com