Erica Campbell woke up late this morning and children were on her heart and mind. She wanted to say a prayer for them and asked everyone to join her. Erica spoke about the world we live in and how she wants God to protect the children as they go to school.
She also prayed for the kids that are living in the streets and in foster care. Erica asked God to keep dark spirits away from them. She also wants each other them to be filled with love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- Announcing Our ABFF 2022 AMBASSADOR!
- Black Music Honors Celebrates
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- MAVERICK CITY MUSIC AND KIRK FRANKLIN ANNOUNCE THE ‘KINGDOM’ TOUR
- The Art Institute of Atlanta Announces Jermaine Dupri as Commencement Speaker
Ericaism: The Will Know Us By Our Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com