Ricky Dillard is a choir director and music writer that has had a very successful career in gospel music. He will be releasing his 10th album and has Tina Campbell, Karen Clark Sheard and more on it. Erica Campbell asked about what makes a great choir and the answer shouldn’t surprise anyone.
Rickey believes that as a choir director you must first know what God called you to do. Then you take the vision and create what you saw. The Lord will direct you and lead you to place you never thought he could.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Morgan State University To Host HBCUniverse Summit This Weekend
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Maryland Fisherman Shatters State Record With Massive Rainbow Trout Catch: ‘Feels Good’
Ricky Dillard Gives The Keys To Developing A Good Choir [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Black History Month “Best in Black” Salutes Warren M Thompson, Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Washington Wizards January 2024 Highlights
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
Assistant Police Chief of DC Announces Retirement
Griff Chats with His “Littles” From Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentorship Program [LISTEN] | Mr. Griffin
Finalized: Former Wizards Forward Rui Hachimura Now A Los Angeles Laker