Erica Campbell talked about her family and how everyone’s birthday is very close together. When she was growing up they didn’t always receive gifts, but they always knew they had love. Erica wants people to celebrate even if they have nothing to give to the person for their special day.
She then talked about people trying to show out and give the best gift just to look good. Erica believes that it’s not motivated by love and not right. Make sure when you’re trying to celebrate someone you lift them up as well as love them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Spike Lee to Receive the WGA East’s Ian McLellan Hunter Award for Career Achievement at 75th Annual Writers Guild Awards
- New York City’s Town Hall Presents ‘A Celebration of Composer Twinkie Clark’ Featuring Karen Clark Sheard and Damien Sneed, along with Presenters Faith Evans, Camille Thurman, and Juandolyn Stokes
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Don’t Be Self-Centered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com