We all have people that helped us through life and consider heroes. Erica Campbell asked listeners to talk about someone who was a hero and their life and it was so special. One woman talked about the reverend at the church that is a surrogate mother and grandmother for everyone.
She gives advice, love and guidance to everyone at the church. Another woman spoke about her husband and how he saved her from an abusive marriage. One caller talked about his youth basketball coach that was there to guide him through life because his family wasn’t there. Tell us about your hero.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants Black Men To Come Back To Church With Cannabis Business
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Raphael Warnock Wins Re-election in Georgia over Herschel Walker
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Lawsuit Alleges VA Has Denied Black Veteran’s Disability Claims Disproportionately For Decades
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll