Erica Campbell spoke about how one of her friends loves to watch rachet television shows. She then mentioned that you must be careful with what you’re consuming with food, television, music and more. Erica listens to gospel music majority of the time because of what she does.
You have to think to yourself at times when you are watching something is it Jesus like. We want to walk with him and we have to carry that. She even spoke about how social media can change and make you feel differently so we have to stay off of it at times.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
Teen Charged In Morgan State University Campus Shooting, Second Suspect Identified
Republicans Just Made It Harder To Be A Black Teacher In Virginia