Erica Campbell spoke about how one of her friends loves to watch rachet television shows. She then mentioned that you must be careful with what you’re consuming with food, television, music and more. Erica listens to gospel music majority of the time because of what she does.
You have to think to yourself at times when you are watching something is it Jesus like. We want to walk with him and we have to carry that. She even spoke about how social media can change and make you feel differently so we have to stay off of it at times.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Zacardi Cortez Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart For A 2nd Week (Week of December 3, 2022)
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Giving Tuesday: Black-Led Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life