Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mark Cuban Reaches Out To Delonte West, Offers Support
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids Who Talk Smack [VIDEO]
- Marsai Martin Working On Unscripted Show About Black Women Who Have Made History
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Prince George’s County Reaches $20 Million Dollar Settlement With Family Of Man Killed by Police
- NeNe Leakes Reveals That Bravo Forced Her Out From ‘RHOA’
- San Francisco Launches Program To Give Pregnant Black Women $1,000 Monthly Stipend
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- More Than 100 People Arrested In Ocean City Over The Weekend
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?