Bill Cosby was found guilty last week of sexual assault. This week he’s being fit for a GPS ankle bracelet by the court. The only reason he will be allowed to leave is for medical or legal help.
Temple University recently took away his honorary doctoral degree that he got years ago. Some say Cosby is preparing himself for jail and it could possibly take 70 days to be sentenced. We will have to wait to see what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
How Bill Cosby Is Doing After His Conviction [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
Teen Charged In Morgan State University Campus Shooting, Second Suspect Identified
Republicans Just Made It Harder To Be A Black Teacher In Virginia