Canton Jones is filling in for Erica Campbell and is talking about how you show you know God. When you are mean and walking around with negativity you can’t call yourself holy. Canton also spoke about how you can’t just walk around with a t-shirt about loving God and not display that.
You also shouldn’t be negative with how you respond. Call for change and be positive. Make sure you keep treating right and let God show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Assurance of Salvation – A Motivational Moment
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
- Teachers, Be Encouraged! – A Motivational Moment
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Paula White Claims She Helped Nelson Mandela Abolish Apartheid in South Africa, The Foundation Has No Record of That
- Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
Canton Jones Love Talking: People Know You Know God By How You Treat Them [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
See Smokie Norful Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award