Bill Cosby was found guilty of sexual assault. One of the jurors is speaking out about how they came up with the verdict. His deposition from several years ago is what sealed his fate.
Cosby admitted to giving women drugs to have sex with them. The juror believed that they made the right decision and now we’ll wait for the sentencing. T-Mobile and Sprint will officially merge together, but there is no word on what that means for customers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
How Bill Cosby’s Words Came Back To Haunt Him [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com