Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Heart 2 Heart “Faith in the Vaccine” Town Hall with Cheryl Jackson [WATCH]
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- Black Styleblazers Series: How Kendria Strong’s Innovative Perspective Influences The African Pride Brand
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- 5 Celebrity Beauty/Skin Care Collections You Should Know About
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- The Fashion Issue | The Importance Of Black Fashion Pioneers Ann Lowe And Zelda Valdes
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader