She talked about how there are people right in front of your face that have loved you for so long and you never realized it. Appreciate that love and make sure you hold on to it. Open your eyes because it’s right there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Spike Lee to Receive the WGA East’s Ian McLellan Hunter Award for Career Achievement at 75th Annual Writers Guild Awards
- New York City’s Town Hall Presents ‘A Celebration of Composer Twinkie Clark’ Featuring Karen Clark Sheard and Damien Sneed, along with Presenters Faith Evans, Camille Thurman, and Juandolyn Stokes
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Sometimes It’s Right In Front Of You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com