Erica Campbell spoke about how she was scrolling through Instagram and a pastor she was following has a new book out. The title really struck her because it’s “Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before.” This title hit her because she began thinking about people that leave you brokenhearted.
Family, friends and people you love might hurt you, but you must learn to let go. Learn how to love again and know it’s not going to be easy, but you can do it because love shouldn’t be caged. Release the hurt people have caused you in the past.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tye Tribbett’s “New” Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 4, 2023)
- Lead and Maximize Your Greatness | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brain Courtney Wilson Talks About His New Project “Transitions” and How it Relates to the State of the World
- Grammy-Winning Musician Anthony Hamilton Teams With AfricanAncestry.com to Challenge Fans to Unlock The Power of Their Ancestors
- 24th Season, Super Bowl Gospel Celebration Is Now “Super Bowl Soulful Celebration” Featuring Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton, NFL Players Choir & More
- Retired Officer Bruce Griggs Gives Tips On Ways To Avoid Negative Run-Ins With Police
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Becoming Emanuel: DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands & Drops New Single “Kingdom”
- Financial Emotional Intelligence & How It Affects Your Money | Money Monday
- There Will Be Two Black Quarterbacks Starting In The Super Bowl For The First Time In NFL History
Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com