Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Virginia Governor Northam Endorses Former Governor Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- Amanda Gorman Wore A Custom Virgil Abloh Dress Inspired By His Grandmother On The May Vogue Cover
- 2 Sailors Shot By Navy Medic Identified, Investigation Into Motive Continues
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community
- Teyana Taylor Shares Her Go To Beauty Concoction That Keeps Her Skin Moisturized
- Pastor William McDowell Dishes On Virtual Deeper Worship Intensive 2021 Featuring Kirk Franklin, Tasha Cobbs Leonard + More
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles