Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- You Big Dummy! Honolulu Councilman Criticized For Reposting Blackface Skit From Past Comedy Career
- Investigation Underway of Over 60 Car Break-Ins In Alexandria
- Tom Joyner Discusses How Your Attendance On The Fantastic Voyage Cruise Supports HBCUs [WATCH]
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days
- Dr. Cindy Crusto Becomes First Black Woman Professor In Yale Psychiatry History
- Virginia Middle School Renamed After NASA Trailblazer Katherine Johnson
- Getty Images Launches Initiative To Digitize Historical HBCU Photos
- Juneteenth Events in the DMV!
- Report: Chauncey Billups Possible Front Runner For Washington Wizards’ New Head Coach