Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Here’s Why Meek Mill Will Finally Be Released From Prison
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Denzel Ward?
- Another Black Man Was Thrown Out Of A Restaurant For Just Sitting Down
- A Tale Of Two Arrests: After Starbucks, Where Are The Calls For A Waffle House Boycott?
- Golf Club Tries To Whitesplain Calling Police On Black Women Who Posed No Threat