GRIFF talked about all the made up holidays like Siblings Day and Doughnut Day. He decided to make up his own and came up with National Dry Lip Day. GRIFF would like you to help out a person with dry and chapped lips.
He even wants you to point them out and requests that ladies just don’t use lip gloss. GRIFF said to have nice lips moisturize them and drink more water. Erica Campbell wasn’t fond of this holiday, but GRIFF seemed okay with it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Black Student Enrollment At Community Colleges Has Declined Since The Pandemic
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Report: Residents Want Answers After Dumfries School Bus Drug and Ran Over Parent
- Bill To Ban Turning Right On Red Lights In D.C. Unanimously Advances By D.C. Council
- Chew Entertainment & Carnegie Hall Present “A Night Of Inspiration” Carnegie Hall, New York City with Shirley Caesar, Erica Campbell and More!
- Your Right to Bare Arms: Michelle Obama’s Best Moves For Toned Arms & Back
- Generation Z’s Favorite Gospel Singer ZACARDI CORTEZ
GRIFF’s Prayer: National Dry Lip Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com