Prom season is approaching and there is a lot to be discussed about this special day. Erica Campbell and GRIFF spoke about these dresses that are making young girls look too grown. They expose their backs, legs, breast and it’s not right.
Erica believes there should be a dress code for prom to get people to not wear dresses they shouldn’t be wearing. GRIFF also mentioned that these dresses could attract the wrong people. What do you think about this?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Mom Spends $25,000 On Son’s Prom
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- NBC Cancels Steve Harvey’s Talk Show
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Black Texas Police Officer On Trial For Shooting A Man With His Hands Up In The Back
- GOSPEL SUPERSTAR “KIRK FRANKLIN” MEETS HIS FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
- FEMALE JOGGER STABBED TO DEATH ON THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Get Up Poll: What Kids Should Not Be Doing At Prom [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com