Prom season is approaching and there is a lot to be discussed about this special day. Erica Campbell and GRIFF spoke about these dresses that are making young girls look too grown. They expose their backs, legs, breast and it’s not right.
Erica believes there should be a dress code for prom to get people to not wear dresses they shouldn’t be wearing. GRIFF also mentioned that these dresses could attract the wrong people. What do you think about this?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Mom Spends $25,000 On Son’s Prom
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- From Woman, Thou Art Loosed! to Woman Evolve
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Black Student Enrollment At Community Colleges Has Declined Since The Pandemic
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Report: Residents Want Answers After Dumfries School Bus Drug and Ran Over Parent
Get Up Poll: What Kids Should Not Be Doing At Prom [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com