Prom season is approaching and there is a lot to be discussed about this special day. Erica Campbell and GRIFF spoke about these dresses that are making young girls look too grown. They expose their backs, legs, breast and it’s not right.
Erica believes there should be a dress code for prom to get people to not wear dresses they shouldn’t be wearing. GRIFF also mentioned that these dresses could attract the wrong people. What do you think about this?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Mom Spends $25,000 On Son’s Prom
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- SILVER SPRING & KENSINGTON, MARYLAND – WATCH YOUR WATER TODAY – MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “JODY WATLEY” — SONGSTRESS!!!
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Get Up Poll: What Kids Should Not Be Doing At Prom [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com