While on the “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell,” he talked about growing to learn more about himself. He said by him being alone it’s shown him that history isn’t written and God has more in store for him. Darrin also believes that you need to stop fighting and receive what God has for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
Darrin Henson: “My Relationship Is With Myself” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com