When things get chaotic in life what do you do? Erica Campbell spoke about how in hard times she puts so much trust in God to get her out of the situation. Her peace means everything to her and allows her to do her job.
Erica admitted that sometimes she does worry and gets scared, but turning to God is the best thing. He will take away our anxiety and fear. Have peace and let God be there for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BOW WOW TO HOST THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FROM BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS
- James Bond Is Back ON The Big Screen
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Classic Film Dirty Dancing
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- Lecrae Pulls the Plug on Mixtape Series With Final
- Jonathan McReynolds Pushes Out New Single, Your World
- Join Us For The 14th Annual Spirit of Praise At Reid Temple AME Church
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
Ericaism: My Peace Don’t Make Sense [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com