Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Isn’t Happy With the New USA Gymnastic Preisdent
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’