Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Teens Charged With Possible MS-13 Related Murder Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- Maryland Comptroller Wants State to Divest From Alabama Over Abortion Law
- Report Reveals Johns Hopkins Hospital is Suing Patients Over Unpaid Medical Bills
- Bryan Popin Will Be Bringing His Energetic Style To Praise In The Park!
- Common Shares How He Told His Mom He Was Molested As A Little Boy
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate