Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- BET Awards: Tyler Perry Inpires Us All As He Receives The Ultimate Icon Award
- BET Awards: Kirk Franklin Performs Love Theory With The Judges of BET Sunday Best
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- BLACK MUSIC MONTH – HONORING “DEITRICK HADDON”!! A GOSPEL PIONEER
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- TODAY IS “NATIONAL LEON DAY” – DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS? READ BELOW!!!
- SUNNY & HOT TUESDAY!!! IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Why Jor’Dan Armstrong Is So Passionate About Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com