Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- 2 Prince George’s County Officers Shot Entering The Wrong Apartment
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Southwest Airlines Is Racist And Segregates It’s Workers, Former Employee Says In Lawsuit
- Sheriff Who Suggested Black Folks Like Committing Crimes Refuses To Resign
- Woman Kills 3, Injures 3 In Aberdeen Shooting And Takes Her Own Life
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Maryland House Speaker Mike Busch Undergoes Heart Bypass Surgery
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- IT’S FRIDAY!!! WE MADE IT – TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Why Jor’Dan Armstrong Is So Passionate About Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com