Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH – “AALIYAH” — SONGSTRESS
- Why D.L. Hughley Decided To Give Up On His Calling Of Becoming A Preacher [VIDEO]
- Kristoff St. John’s Cause Of Death Revealed As Hypertrophic Heart Disease: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- Good Reads: Bible Verses That Talk About Trusting In God And Will Help You Through Difficult Times
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Donations Come In For Homeless 8-Year-Old Christian Refugee Who Fled Boko Haram & Won NY Chess Championship
- Activist Therese Patricia Okoumou Faces No Jail Time For Climbing The Statue Of Liberty
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Why Jor’Dan Armstrong Is So Passionate About Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com