Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel artist and is gearing up for his second season of his show with his wife. On the show they have cooking segments as well as fashion shows and so much more to draw in millenials. He likes the fact that he can show another side of themselves and how they live other days out of the week.
Bowman also spoke about the non-profit his mother-in-law is working on for abused women. Dee’s House Of Hope gives clothes, housing and more to women that are dealing with domestic abuse. He loves to help her with it because it is something so close to her heart and will help so many people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s Why Meek Mill Will Finally Be Released From Prison
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Renewed Strength
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Serve Happily
- CHARTER BUS CARRYING PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY STUDENTS CATCHES FIRE ON JERSEY TURNPIKE
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Cathy Hughes On Being The First African-American Female Recipient Of The Prestigious Lowry Mays Excellence In Broadcasting Award [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Here’s How Black Voters May Challenge Trump’s Re-Election In 2020
- Trump’s Education Secretary Feels Burdened By Civil Rights Cases
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy