Jonathan McReynolds new live album, “Make Room,” is impacting so many. He explained to Erica Campbell that it was the first time he’s ever performed those songs and he didn’t know how everyone was going to react. McReynolds has also managed to speak to the younger generation with his music.
All he ever wanted was to express his feelings and heart in the music for God. McReynolds is all about helping others while worshipping. We wish him all the success with his new album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Standing at the Last (June 22)
- Commentary: Mother-Daughter Duo Testify About Georgia Election Harassment On Anniversary Of Freedom Summer Murders
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Powerful Words (June 21st)
- Jekalyn Carr Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
Jonathan McReynolds Speaks On Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com