All this week on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’ve been discussing the topic of “Church Hurt.” As the week closes they began to talk about the healing process and how to overcome it. The first step is to look to God and pray for healing.
Talking about it can be very hard sometimes and this week we learned more people are dealing with church hurt than we know. Free yourself by telling your story and know you aren’t alone. GRIFF thanked everyone for sharing their hurt and we will continue to everyone that is going through this painful situation.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?