Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Angela Bassett Is Definitely “Redeeming The Time”
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Ephesians 6:10
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Living With A Fire Devotion With Jesus Culture – Freedom (Day 7)
- Faith Moment: Kirk Franklin Meets His Biological Father For The First Time
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- STELLAR AWARD WINNER “JONATHAN NELSON” DROPS NEW “DECLARATIONS” CD
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY!!! ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com