Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Gratefulness!
- A Gospel Music Museum Is Planned For Chicago’s South Side
- BLACK MUSIC MONTH — TRIBUTE TO “TAMELA MANN”
- IT’S THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Scripture For The Week “Fathers Lead By Example”
- Sunday School Review “Not Just Lip Service”
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- This Black Woman Wasn’t Here For Border Control’s Illegal Search Of A Greyhound Bus
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
Jordin Sparks & Dana Isaiah Got That New Love That Feels Like A Lifetime [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 10
2.2 of 10
3.3 of 10
4.4 of 10
5.5 of 10
6.6 of 10
7.7 of 10
8.8 of 10
9.9 of 10
10.10 of 10
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com