Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- EVERY TUESDAY IS “QUARTET TUESDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- 20-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit-and-Run, Driver Still On the Run
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com