Kiana Dancie of, “Sister Circle,” came on the, “Get Up! Morning Show,” to talk about how God turned her life around. Dancie spoke about how she always said the same prayer and that she wanted to move to L.A. For some reason God wanted her to be in Atlanta.
A friend was able to help her get on the talk show and since then she has been so blessed. She is writing a book about how to get rid of baggage and focus on the future. Danice also spoke about how you must push yourself to conquer every goal.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Too Cute: Wizards Players’ Kids Introduce Their Dads On The Big Screen For Sundays Game
- Feed your HOPE with the Word of God – Motivational Moment
- 5 Ways To Lose Your First 20 Pounds–Fast!
- RCA Inspiration and Provident Entertainment Celebrate Three Nominations for 53RD NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
- The DMV Prepares For Up to 2 Inches of Snow & The Coldest Wind
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
- D.C. Police Release Footage of Council Candidate Carjacking at NE Gas Station [Video]
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
Kiana Dancie Speaks On How You Shouldn’t Carry Baggage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com