Kiana Dancie of, “Sister Circle,” came on the, “Get Up! Morning Show,” to talk about how God turned her life around. Dancie spoke about how she always said the same prayer and that she wanted to move to L.A. For some reason God wanted her to be in Atlanta.
A friend was able to help her get on the talk show and since then she has been so blessed. She is writing a book about how to get rid of baggage and focus on the future. Danice also spoke about how you must push yourself to conquer every goal.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?