In this Get Up Poll, folks shared the gems they got from their pastor’s sermons in church over the weekend. One Ohio man, whose pastor is Bishop Rance Allen, told us that no matter what kind of trouble you, God will always rescue when you call.
Then, A Florida woman also shared her husband’s sermon, which talked about complaining, and why it’s such a bad habit. When we complain, what are we saying to God? Check out this exclusive clip to hear what she had to say in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- SILVER SPRING & KENSINGTON, MARYLAND – WATCH YOUR WATER TODAY – MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “JODY WATLEY” — SONGSTRESS!!!
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]