It has been over four years since the city of Flint, Michigan has had water clean enough to use. Since their lead-laced water problem first drew the outrage of America’s people, the story of Flint has been largely ignored as it fell to the wayside in the news cycle.
But some activists and do-gooders haven’t stopped focusing their efforts. Will Smith and his son, Jaden, have been donating water through their water company, and they plan to keep going. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
How Will & Jaden Smith Are Helping To Take Care Of Flint [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com