Erica Campbell loves when people keep their word. With your friends and family when you tell them you are going to do something you should do it. In the Bible certain scriptures talk about the importance of making commitments like when you’re getting married.
Erica also spoke about going into business with your friends, changing your mind and then doing the business alone. It’s not right and you must apologize for what hurt you caused the person. If you have issues with any of your friends you should always talk about it and hash it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- From Woman, Thou Art Loosed! to Woman Evolve
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Black Student Enrollment At Community Colleges Has Declined Since The Pandemic
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Report: Residents Want Answers After Dumfries School Bus Drug and Ran Over Parent
Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com