Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- This Is Why Black Women Die At A Higher Rate From Breast Cancer Though They’re Diagnosed Less Than White Women
- CHART-TOPPER KIERRA SHEARD RELEASES HER NEW SINGLE, “MIRACLES” FEAT. PASTOR MIKE JR.
- VaShawn Mitchell to Host a LIVE RECORDING Featuring Donnie McClurkin, JeKalyn Carr & Kelontae Gavin
- Marvin Sapp Lands Sixth #1 RADIO Single As “ALL IN YOUR HANDS” TOPS
- Local NAACP Leader, Kent Carter, Killed While On Vacation in Turks and Caicos
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- This DC Tennis Player Is Heading to Spain For The Rare Opportunity to Train at Rafa Nadal’s Academy!
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson