Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- This Is Why Black Women Die At A Higher Rate From Breast Cancer Though They’re Diagnosed Less Than White Women
- CHART-TOPPER KIERRA SHEARD RELEASES HER NEW SINGLE, “MIRACLES” FEAT. PASTOR MIKE JR.
- VaShawn Mitchell to Host a LIVE RECORDING Featuring Donnie McClurkin, JeKalyn Carr & Kelontae Gavin
- Marvin Sapp Lands Sixth #1 RADIO Single As “ALL IN YOUR HANDS” TOPS
- Local NAACP Leader, Kent Carter, Killed While On Vacation in Turks and Caicos
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- This DC Tennis Player Is Heading to Spain For The Rare Opportunity to Train at Rafa Nadal’s Academy!
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson