Bishop Jermaine Dolly preaches from the book of Matthew, where it says, “Ye are the salt of the earth.” He launches in a story about when he took his lady out to a steakhouse on Valentine’s Day. He ordered his steak, but when it arrived, it didn’t taste good. So what did he do? He put some some salt on it.
Bishop Dolly says that salt made the situation ten times better. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Three Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Deborah Joy Winans and Kendrick Cross Stars in A Sisterly Christmas on OWN
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Humble Beginnings (Day #4)
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Redemption For Deferred Hop (Day #3)
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
Bishop Dolly: What It Means To Be The Salt Of The Earth [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com