Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Payless Is Closing All 2,100 Of Their U.S. Stores
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- “JOHN LEGEND” RELEASES SOME ANOINTING WITH NEW SONG ENTITLED “PREACH”!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect With 4-8 Inches Of Snow Possible On Wednesday In The DMV
- Founder and Episcopal Pastor Of From the Heart Church Ministries Rev. Dr. John Cherry Passes Away
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com