Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Jonathan McReynolds Speaks On Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Pushed Anthony Brown To Do A Music Video For “I Got That” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- An Ode To The Black Families Left Behind
- This Beautiful 9-Year-Old Girl Committed Suicide After Being Teased For Her Braids
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust
- Sacramento Police Brutality Was Thriving Before Stephon Clark
- Egregious Cases Of Police Brutality In Sacramento Were Thriving Well Before Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa