Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Several NYPD Cops Won’t Have Body Cameras Amid Claims Of Racism
- Is Netflix Using Racism To Make Black Viewers Watch White Movies?
- IT’S THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Scripture For The Week “God Is My Protector”
- Here Are Your Early Voting Polling Places In The DMV Area
- Prayer Requests “Praying For Peace”
- Sunday School Review “God Keeps His Promises “
- Kirk Franklin Sits Down With Snoop Dogg About His Journey To Redemption (Part 1)
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com