In this True Hollywood Bible Story, Kirk Franklin, and GRIFF tell the story of 2 Samuel 12. Nathan the Prophet came to King David with something very difficult to tell him. When Nathan comes into see him, he looks in his eyes and sees that things are a little bit off. Nathan tells him a story that reflects to the King what he has done wrong himself. The King doesn’t take it all to well, but it needed to be said.
Sometimes, you’re living foul, and it takes somebody to bring it to your attention for you to realize. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but sometimes you’ve got to. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 2018 Prayer Breakfast Honorees
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Republican Rips Into Paris Dennard, “Just Say It, ‘I Love Donald Trump Screwing A Porn Star!'”
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]