In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- 2018 Prayer Breakfast Honorees
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Republican Rips Into Paris Dennard, “Just Say It, ‘I Love Donald Trump Screwing A Porn Star!'”
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid