Maurette Brown-Clark recently attended the wedding of one of her nieces. She was inspired by the beauty of the ceremony, and all the family gathering together to support a new union. It got her thinking about family, and how important it is for us to cherish family like that, even when there isn’t a specific occasion.
Moreover, our family doesn’t necessarily have to be restricted to just blood, it has to do with spirit too. Grab ahold of someone today and love on them, because that’s what we were created to do! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Jonathan McReynolds Speaks On Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Pushed Anthony Brown To Do A Music Video For “I Got That” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- An Ode To The Black Families Left Behind
- This Beautiful 9-Year-Old Girl Committed Suicide After Being Teased For Her Braids
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust
- Sacramento Police Brutality Was Thriving Before Stephon Clark
- Egregious Cases Of Police Brutality In Sacramento Were Thriving Well Before Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa