It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month
- Louisiana School Board Member Posts Racist Image To ‘Make Evil People Fear Punishment’
- William Murphy Set To Record In Atlanta
- Great Grandfather Of The Sunken Place — Clarence Thomas — Is Advocating For Less Gun Regulations
- KFC!! WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE NO CHICKENS? YOU STOP OPERATION!!!
- REV. JESSE JACKSON STANDS UP FOR LEBRON JAMES
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]