Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month
- Louisiana School Board Member Posts Racist Image To ‘Make Evil People Fear Punishment’
- William Murphy Set To Record In Atlanta
- Great Grandfather Of The Sunken Place — Clarence Thomas — Is Advocating For Less Gun Regulations
- KFC!! WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE NO CHICKENS? YOU STOP OPERATION!!!
- REV. JESSE JACKSON STANDS UP FOR LEBRON JAMES
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]