Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
Teen Charged In Morgan State University Campus Shooting, Second Suspect Identified
Republicans Just Made It Harder To Be A Black Teacher In Virginia