Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IMAGINE Family Day: PGAAMCC Festival and Book Fair
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- NFL TAKES A STAND — STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ELSE
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com