Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Grandfather Of The Sunken Place — Clarence Thomas — Is Advocating For Less Gun Regulations
- KFC!! WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE NO CHICKENS? YOU STOP OPERATION!!!
- REV. JESSE JACKSON STANDS UP FOR LEBRON JAMES
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Doctors Amputated Black Woman’s Hands And Feet After Gruesome Surgical Mistake