The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IMAGINE Family Day: PGAAMCC Festival and Book Fair
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- NFL TAKES A STAND — STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ELSE
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards