The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IT’S A HOLIDAY MONDAY!! AND TIME FOR MONDAY MORNING THROWBACKS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Lebron James Has Words For Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: ‘I Am More Than An Athlete’
- Study Shows Blacks Value Community Involvement More Than Whites
- Angela Davis’ Collection Of Work Will Live At Harvard University
- Hockey’s Inclusion Message Comes Up Short As Racist Fans Taunt Black Player
- Scripture For The Week “Characteristics of Love”
- Prayer Requests “God Is The Answer”