Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Essence Announces “Black Women In Hollywood” Honorees
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Cast of “Celebrity Big Brother” Announced
- Netflix Raising Its Prices…Again
- Nominate Your Pastor For The 17th Annual Prayer Breakfast!
- MD Attorneys Urge Judge To Toss NAACP Lawsuit Over Census
- CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL TEAM GIVEN “FAST FOOD” DURING THEIR VISIT TO THE WHITE HOUSE
- IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE QUARTETS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com