Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- AMERICA’S DAD “BILL COSBY” SENTENCED TO 3-10 YEARS IN PRISON!!!
- Voices: Israel Houghton Takes You On His Road To “DeMaskUs
- Tyler Perry Gifted The Pace Sister’s Mother, Bettie Pace, A House
- Living With A Fire Devotion With Jesus Culture – Be Crowned (Day 9)
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- This Self-Taught Stylist Makes Realistic Wigs For Children With Alopecia
- Bill Cosby Doesn’t Deserve Your Sadness
- Black Republican Candidate Mia Love Plays The Race Card Against Democrats
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com