Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Philando Castile’s Mother Calls NRA Chief A Hypocrite
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Are The Attacks, Accusations and Hate Spewing From Trump’s CPAC Talk
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- From Chocolate Milk To The N-Word, Illinois Candidates Vie For Title Of Most Tone Deaf Racist
- WTH? NYU Serves Kool-Aid And Watermelon For Black History Month