You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Payless Is Closing All 2,100 Of Their U.S. Stores
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- “JOHN LEGEND” RELEASES SOME ANOINTING WITH NEW SONG ENTITLED “PREACH”!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect With 4-8 Inches Of Snow Possible On Wednesday In The DMV
- Founder and Episcopal Pastor Of From the Heart Church Ministries Rev. Dr. John Cherry Passes Away
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Kev On Stage On Why TV Isn’t Only Way To Make It In Comedy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com