Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IT’S A HOLIDAY MONDAY!! AND TIME FOR MONDAY MORNING THROWBACKS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Lebron James Has Words For Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: ‘I Am More Than An Athlete’
- Study Shows Blacks Value Community Involvement More Than Whites
- Angela Davis’ Collection Of Work Will Live At Harvard University
- Hockey’s Inclusion Message Comes Up Short As Racist Fans Taunt Black Player
- Scripture For The Week “Characteristics of Love”
- Prayer Requests “God Is The Answer”