For this Ericaism, Erica Campbell shares seven pieces of wisdom for making it through the disappointments in life. Among them, she encourages us to learn everything you can from the disappointment, and not to let disappointment define us. She also tells us to be honest with our emotions- if we acknowledge our pain and our desire to heal it, God will be able to do that much quicker.
Our point and purpose is to get to freedom and victory, and you can’t do that by wallowing and treating your pain like a pet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Philando Castile’s Mother Calls NRA Chief A Hypocrite
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Are The Attacks, Accusations and Hate Spewing From Trump’s CPAC Talk
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- From Chocolate Milk To The N-Word, Illinois Candidates Vie For Title Of Most Tone Deaf Racist
- WTH? NYU Serves Kool-Aid And Watermelon For Black History Month