Anthony Evans was in-studio chatting about his upcoming book, “Unexpected Places: Thoughts On God, Faith & Finding Your Voice.” He talks about his love of traveling for ministry, and crafting fun travel experiences around the work he is doing. Anthony talks about being silent for three months out of the year because of a vocal hemorrhage, and how his book came out of that silence.
Anthony also reveals that he didn’t initially have an interest in singing, until the calling made itself apparent. He recounts the sory of a time he got onstage and didn’t feel like singing about how faithful God was. Instead of being untruthful, he was honest about what he was feeling, and it ended up being a magical moment for him and he audience. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IT’S A HOLIDAY MONDAY!! AND TIME FOR MONDAY MORNING THROWBACKS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Lebron James Has Words For Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: ‘I Am More Than An Athlete’
- Study Shows Blacks Value Community Involvement More Than Whites
- Angela Davis’ Collection Of Work Will Live At Harvard University
- Hockey’s Inclusion Message Comes Up Short As Racist Fans Taunt Black Player
- Scripture For The Week “Characteristics of Love”
- Prayer Requests “God Is The Answer”