In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- STARTING TODAY – RED LINE STATIONS – RHODE ISLAND AVE. & BROOKLAND CLOSED UNTIL LABOR DAY!!!!
- IT’S A THROWBACK DAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Voices: Koryn Hawthrone Is Unstoppable
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Scripture For The Week “Jesus Is Center of Joy”
- ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free