Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Affairs Show: Cheryl Jackson Talks with The DC Board of Elections Chairman, Michael Bennett
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Cheryl Jackson Talks With Pastor William McDowell About His New Single, “A Finished Work”
- What’s Going On DMV: D.C. Has The Highest Percentage Of Black Owned Businesses In The Nation
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]