Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- JJ Hairiston and Youthful Praise Records The Next Album in Africa
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]