Marc Morial is the president of the National Urban League. He talks about the No Ceiling On Success campaign, which is designed to highlight and challenge the disparities in education for black and brown students. Marc explains why we have to mobilize parents, teachers and community leaders to demand the best for our public schools. For our community to exceed economically, Marc explains, we need to ensure that our children get the best education.
Marc breaks down the path to preparing our kids for college, and making sure they have a plan for their education. Additional, he talks about things we can do to improve the schools in our neighborhoods, rather than having to go to other districts Marc also talks about how we can use social media to engage and become more informed about our schools. Check out this informative exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her 9-Month Bump
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Bishop I.V. Hilliard Shares Why You Cannot Give Up Through A Faith Fight
Marc Morial On How We Can Improve The Schools In Our Neighborhoods [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com