Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stream Kirk Franklin’s Exodus Festival Featuring Fred Hammond, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds And More [VIDEO]
- Rolling Thunder’s Last Ride
- Scripture For The Week “Who Is Your God?”
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Our Families”
- Sunday School Review “A Brand New Life In Christ”
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Inspirational Lifestyles: God’s Dream For Your Life – Want to Hear God, Get Still and Listen!
- There Definitely Was A Tornado In Columbia Maryland
- IT’S FRIDAY AND TIME TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”