Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dear White [And Black] People: Here’s Why Blackface Will Never Be ‘OK’
- Activist Wants ‘Distorted’ And ‘Shameful Image’ Of Martin Luther King Jr. Gone
- Here We Go Again: Halloween Used As Excuse To Be Racist Against Black People
- D.C. Man Shot at FOX 5 During Break-In!!! They Had To Report Their Own News
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- Security Guard Shoots Man Attempting To Break Into Fox 5 DC
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”