Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- SILVER SPRING & KENSINGTON, MARYLAND – WATCH YOUR WATER TODAY – MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “JODY WATLEY” — SONGSTRESS!!!
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Councilman Trayon White Clears Up What Really Happened in the “Hit & Run”
- Missing Man Chaz Faltz Found In Inner Harbor