Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- [WATCH] NYPD Violently Snatches Black Mother’s 1-Year-Old From Her Arms For Sitting On The Floor
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- 5 Tips For Overcoming Seasonal Depression
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- British Colleges Panic As Black Students Inch Toward Becoming The Majority
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason